The Island Pregnancy Centre is a non-profit organization, funded solely through private donations & fundraising. Please consider supporting the Island Pregnancy Centre financially through one of the options below.
Your donation helps FUND (Stats from 2020)
1,670 Visits to our Centres
313 Clients & their Families
114 NEW clients
15 Different Supports & Services available to our clients & their families
How to Donate:
1. Want to become a monthly donor?
If you would like to donate monthly via automatic withdrawals from your bank account, please email us to make arrangements. You can also sign up through Canada Helps.
2. Drop off a donation directly to the Island Pregnancy Centre during our operating hours. In office, we accept donations of cash or cheque and we can issue a charitable tax receipt for donations over $20. If you can't make it into our office, you can also mail a cheque (mailing address: 220 University Ave, Charlottetown, PE, C1A4L5).
3. You can also send E-transfers to email@example.com. Please leave your mailing address in the memo/message box.
* Donations for both Charlottetown and Summerside must be sent to our Charlottetown office for processing. If you would like to give specifically to the Summerside Centre, please note that on your method of giving.
4. Donate online securely through Canada Helps
Spending of funds is confined to programs and projects approved by the Board of Directors. Each specified contribution designated towards such an approved program or project will be used as designated with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met or cannot be completed for any reason determined by the organization, the remaining specified contributions will be used where needed most.
The IPC is a registered charitable organization (#80259 5157 RR0001). Donations are tax-deductible and any donation over $20 will receive a tax receipt.