The Island Pregnancy Centre is a registered charity organization (#80259 5157 RR0001), funded solely through private donations & fundraising. Please consider supporting the Island Pregnancy Centre financially through one of the options below. Donations are tax-deductible and any donation over $20 will receive a tax receipt.
Your donation helps FUND (Stats from 2021)
2,270 Visits to our Centres
394 Clients & their Families
174 NEW clients
17 Different Supports & Services available to our clients & their families
90 Families who had new babies this year
How to Donate:
1. Want to become a monthly donor?
2. Drop off a donation directly to the Island Pregnancy Centre during our operating hours. In office, we accept donations of cash or cheque and we can issue a charitable tax receipt for donations over $20. Visit us at our Summerside Centre on Mondays between 10:00-4:00 or our Charlottetown Centre on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between 10:00-4:00.
If you can't make it into our office, you can also mail a cheque (mailing address: 220 University Ave, Charlottetown, PE, C1A4L5).
3. You can also send E-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your mailing address & email in the memo/message box for a tax receipt.
4. Safe and quick online donations through Canada Helps. Click HERE
* Donations for both Charlottetown and Summerside must be sent to our Charlottetown office for processing. If you would like to give specifically to the Summerside Centre, please note that on your method of giving.
*Spending of funds is confined to programs and projects approved by the Board of Directors. Each specified contribution designated towards such an approved program or project will be used as designated with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met or cannot be completed for any reason determined by the organization, the remaining specified contributions will be used where needed most.
The IPC is a registered charitable organization (#80259 5157 RR0001). Donations are tax-deductible and any donation over $20 will receive a tax receipt.